GOLD PLATED 1 CUP + 1 SPOON + 1 SAUCCER + BEAUTIFUL BOX PACKING
Our ancestors used to have good health throughout their life; one of the various reasons was daily use of Copper and Brass utensils. It has been proved that Copper and Brass (Brass = 60% Copper+ 40% Zinc) carries lots of medicinal properties, which are tremendously beneficial for human health. According to this the medicinal properties of Copper and zinc, gets leached into water stored in them and this stored water we call 'Tamra-Jal'. Human body gets benefits of these medicinal properties by drinking 'Tamra-Jal' or cooking food in 'Tamra-Jal' or eating non acidic food in copper or brass utensils.
1. Always keep cooking materials clean because these come in first contact with the food we eat.
2. Dry these well after washing, to prevent moisture because wet surfaces are good environments for germs and other bacteria to grow.
2. Wash these utensils immediately after use.
3. Never place most of these utensils inside the dishwasher.
4. It is extremely important also not to boil your copper and brass cookware dry.
5. Avoid using the following materials because they will scrape off the copper and brass material: alcohol, steel wool, bleach, abrasive cleaners, metal implements and oven cleaners.
6. Never to be used to store pickles or acidic food or any eating material except water.
||Gold Plated 1 Cup + 1 Spoon + 1 Sauccer + Beautiful Box Packing
||In CM (L x W x H) 12.7 X 9.53 X 12.7