Gold Plated 1 Serving Platter + 1 Spoon + Beautiful Box Packing
Can be used best for keeping dry fruits like Raisins, Nuts, Apricoat, Pistatue etc to serve.
1. Always keep cooking materials clean because these come in first contact with the food we eat.
2. Dry these well after washing, to prevent moisture because wet surfaces are good environments for germs and other bacteria to grow.
2. Wash these utensils immediately after use.
3. Never place most of these utensils inside the dishwasher.
4. It is extremely important also not to boil your copper and brass cookware dry.
5. Avoid using the following materials because they will scrape off the copper and brass material: alcohol, steel wool, bleach, abrasive cleaners, metal implements and oven cleaners.
6. Never to be used to store pickles or acidic food or any eating material except water or Dry Fruits
||Gold Plated 1 Serving Platter + 1 Spoon + Beautiful Box Packing
||In CM (L x W x H) 19.05 X 4.45 X 19.05